Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wait...what?

Wow.

I am overwhelmed.

They aren't afraid of getting really Real here. So much that has happened, I wish that I could word it, that I could transport whatever it is across the ocean because I want everyone who cares about me to understand how very Real it can get. I don't think I was ready for some of this stuff, for other bits I've put it off for way too long. Some of it may be too far beyond my grasp for a very long time. I can't even decide if I like any of it.

I'm sorry that I don't know how to be less vague right now. I'm just not sure how to translate all of this. Mostly...

Wow.

Lots of love.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Know that you are exactly where you are supposed to be. Lessons to be learned, doors to be opened or shut. Remember that no feeling is final. All is well. One day at a time....